Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

To Edmonton...

It was a REALLY early morning today! I got up at 6am and headed off for a 10am meeting in Edmonton. It was still pretty dark and cloudy this morning when I set off.

By the time I got to Red Deer it has got quite a bit brighter... I had a bit of fun chasing this train for about five minutes...

And I finally made it to Edmonton at about 10 minutes to 10... I thought I was going to be totally late since my meeting was downtown on Jasper Ave but traffic had really died down so I was only about 5 minutes late.

I passed by the legislative building where out Premier and MLA's hang out when I ws headed out of Edmonton and back to Calgary so I thought I'd snap a picture :)

And being Tuesday I was delighted to see the golden arches when I finally made it to Airdrie which is just outside of Calgary... I enjoyed a $2 Big Mac for dinner and then headed to cadets!
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •