Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Benji


I picked my perfect new kitten today... say hi to Benji.

I spoke to a breeder out near Strathmore who had three long haired male kittens and decided to take a drive out to see what she had. I guess her persian had a bit of fun with an unknown tabby and well... baby Benji is the result.

He is sleeping in his little kennel tonight and starting to get settled in. Jaike is not too pleased about the new addition at the moment but hopefully he will get used to the idea in the next few days. He keeps walking up to the kennel and hissing at the poor new little kitten. Benji isn't fazed a bit however and loves to sit in my arms and watch Jaike roam the house (I'm keeping the two of them seperated for a few days to let everyone settle in). The funny thing is the kitten doesn't mind Jaike hissing at him... but when I go to pick him out he gets freaked out and hisses at me! He loves to be held in my arm after the initial shock however...

So it's pretty exciting over here tonight. I'm sure there will be many new pictures in the days to come!
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •