Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Sunday, October 02, 2005

At the Shandlers

I heard a rumor that this kid went out and got his ear pierced this weekend...

It took a bit but I finally saw it and it is TRUE! The kid has been pierced!

Avery and Jordan also got some really cool shoes when they were out with their dad this weekend. They have a skateboard wheel right in the shoe and boy can those kids zoom around on those!

I told them I wanted some and they have assured me that they do have them in my size... but I guess they are more difficult to use than they first look, they kids are suggesting that I hold onto a pole or railing the first time I use them... I guess we'll see!

  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •