Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Good Times With Great Friends


I was able to hang out with two of my great friends tonight... and well it was great!

Lyn is a really good friend (wife to one of my BEST friends Wayne) and she was in town this week for a few days working. She called me Monday night to see if I could come out and play but life got into the way and I wasn't able to meet up with her until tonight... I wish I would have gone out with her Monday and tonight because it was great to see her and just chat about anything and everything.

Another great part of the evening is that my other best friend in the world Kelly came out as well and I haven't really seen him in way to long either! Life took him in one direction and me in another and I didn't even realize how much I've missed him being around until I saw him. He looks great, sounds like he is doing great, and it was really a nice visit with them both.

I really hope we all do it again soon... maybe next time we'll even invite Wayne :)


  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •