Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Dad

I got a call from my mom while I was at work this afternoon and I she was calling to let me know that my dad had a heart attack last night. He called the ambulance and was taken to the hospital.

My mom does not drive and he insisted that he didn't need her to come along so she has been at home waiting, she was going to head down this morning but he called her to say they were moving him to the Foothills hospital for an angeogram? and that he would not be allowed any visitors and would probably be moving back to the Rockyview Hospital by our house afterwards so we have all been sitting patiently and waiting.

Work sent me home after I got the news so I finished off what I was doing and headed home. I tried to get ahold of my mom for an update but she isn't answering. I did speak to my sister and she hasn't heard from my mom so were not to sure if she's headed to the hospital or what but hopefully she will call and we will know soon...

Please send your prayers and well wishes our way... I'm really hoping that he comes through this unscathed!

8:57PM Update

I talked to my mom and I guess she ran out to the store with my Uncle Jan. She just called and I guess there was a blockage in his heart so they did the angeoplasy? and they told my mom that he did really well. He is on his way back to the Rockyview Hospital tonight and we will still not be able to visit for a bit but I think my mom is heading up there right away. By the sounds of it he is going to be alright but I bet he will have to quit smoking (poor guy). I'll update when I can.

  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •