Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Monday, August 01, 2005

It's August...

So it's August...

Kind of depressing since it means that we are in the last month of summer... well not technically but kind of... the kids head back to school in a month and things will get busy at work again.

The nice thing is that it means that it's only a month until I am in my new position... the bad thing is that it's gonna start getting cold around here again... and I hate winter and the snow it brings.

It seems like everyone is moving on at work as well... Two of our crisis counsellors Ann-Louise and Kirsten are moving to new cities... Claudia (who had the job I am moving into) is going back to school to work on her Master's, and the whole 211 team except for Kyle is leaving with Nav going to Saskatoon to become a doctor, Josh to a great new position working with high risk youth, and Daphne going to work with Alberta Mental Health. Things are a changing around here, and I'm going to miss all of them... especially Nav, cause I really enjoy visiting with the Nav!

I have been really lazy updating the blog and have no pictures to share with you because I lost my battery recharger when we came back from the cabin and my camera is DEAD... maybe I will recharge it on the charger at work and take some pictures of my peeps before they leave... I guess we'll see if I remember.
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •