Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Bald Ass

Look at my poor little bald ass cat...

Jaike was getting really matted around his ass and shoulder blades again this year so I finally got the scizzors and started cutting them out while distracting him by giving him many treats and bowls of food. I ended up cutting off TONS of fur and the poor guy has quite the bald ass now :(

I feel kind of bad for making him look so odd... I had to do it last year too and it really didn't grow back until almost fall but it is better than letting the mats get bad. If it matts all the way to the skin then it can start tearing his skin...

My baby look funny but I am happy to report there is not a matt left!


  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •