Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Genitta's Bridal Shower

My mother hosted a bridal shower for my sister Genitta this afternoon :)

I think all of the guests had a great time catching up with Genitta and watching her open her bridal shower gifts.

I was surprized to see how many of the guests were currently pregnant or have had babies very recently... I would say the room was almost 50% pregnant!

It was a really nice get together and there was tons of delicious food to have... I ate so much I was stuffed... mostly on cheesecake and chocolate YUP!

Congratulations Genitta, I can't believe the big day is going to be here before we blink :)
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •