Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

...

I didn't write about it on the blog but many of you who know me know that one of my volunteers had a stroke in Saturday training about a month ago. The news we received from his family was that he was in critical condition but that his chances for a full recovery were good as long as the swelling in his brain went down...

I received a call from his son this evening and he passed away yesterday morning...

I really believed that he would be alright, that it would take time but that he would be back to volunteer on the lines... I can't believe that his last words were spoken in a role play... he looked really scared last time I saw him and I really pray that he wasn't scared yesterday morning...

I didn't know him well... or for very long... but from what I did get to know about him he had a great heart... and a lot of wisdom he could have shared on the lines.

Rest in Peace Jim
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •