Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Monday, September 05, 2005

Labor Day Weekend

Well it's the Labor Day weekend which means that summer is pretty much over! I let the cats out extra long this weekend since they are going to be spending a lot more time inside once it get cold out there.

I also went out to dinner with my mom and dad, uncle Jan, sister Genitta, and new brother-in-law Tavis. (My Uncle Jan is very happy about being out for dinner)

My godboys came over and had a sleepover last night as well since it is the LAST day of holidays before school starts tomorrow...

And well we pretty much did this all night...

It was a great time... I just have to get motivates to clean my house... and I'll be ready for work tomorrow!
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •