Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Monday, September 12, 2005

Iris and Eric

My cousin Iris and her boyfriend Eric have been visiting from Holland. They arrived in Vancouver and rented a camper to drive out to Calgary for a visit.

They arrived on Friday night and on Saturday we had a nice visit both at my sister's house and then at my mom and dad's.


On Sunday my Uncle Jan treat us to dinner at Open Sesame. I had never been there before and it was really good! I was able to eat about half my meal and I was STUFFED! I packed up the left overs and had another full lunch today. As you can see from Eric's face he ate his whole bowl and a bit of Iris's and I think he was quite stuffed as well!

  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •