Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween

It's that time of year again when all the goblins come out to play!

I headed over to my cousin Ronaye's after work to spend the evening handing out candies with her and to see my godsons in their glory when they returned with their candy!. I think I have actually spend the last 11 halloweens with her and the kids.


The kids had headed out already by the time I got there. My brother Kent took Avery to his friends and got him started out and Jordan went out with his Dad this year. I caught Kent in his costume but all Jordan would show me was his candy!


The scary old witch took up her usual spot in Ronaye's window.


And we even had Leanne, Jessica and her little friend come knocking on the door looking for candy (I have know Jessica since she was a little baby!)


Scary pumpkins and decorations make the night a huge success! I went by my mom's house on the way home as well to check out her decorations. The pumpkin at the top of the post is actually my brother Kent's masterpiece of the year.... It was a spookarama!


  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •