Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Happy B-Day G!

Today is my sister Genitta's 33rd birthday, and in a few more days she will be welcoming her first child into this world!

MY SISTER

She knows the things I dream of,
the places that I've been,
she accepts the person I've become,
she's a very special friend.



She's always been there for me
no matter where I roam,
and whenever we're together,
it's just like being home.



For happy times shared through the years,
for the loyalty, love,
the laughter and tears.
For the special things only you can do,
for all these things, I thank you!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY GENITTA!!!!!
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •