Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Tevin Brooke Freeman

My sister gave birth to a beautiful baby girl this afternoon at 2:07pm. They are both doing wonderful and should be home hopefully by tomorrow afternoon.

Tevin is 7lbs 14.5 oz and is 48.5 cm long!

Genitta and Tavis headed to the hospital at about 4am last night but I guess the actual hard labor came really hard and fast and Tevin arrived in about an hour!

My mom was with Genitta for the birth and was able to watch her first grandchild being born!

My dad arrived at the hospital right on time and got to be Tevin's very first official visitor.

Everything went so well and Tevin is doing AWESOME. She is really alert, is eating well, and is super content.

I think that everyone is just really happy that everything went so well and that she is finally here!

I took my mom back after Genitta had a chance to shower and settle in. I broke the hospital's new rule about having no visitors and snuck into the room. I actually ended up having a really nice long visit since we were there from about 7pm until just after 10pm.

We stayed until Genitta had the chance to change the baby's clothes and diaper for the first time and until Tevin settled back to sleep and then left so Genitta could get some much needed rest.

Congratulations Genitta and Tavis!!!

It is so great to have her here!!!

  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •