Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Monday, March 13, 2006

Happy Birthday Avery!

It's my Godson Avery's TWELVETH BIRTHDAY today!

I can't even believe that twelve years has gone by so fast and that this kid has grown up so fast. I have had a really special bond with this kid since day one and he is truly my #1 best friend in the world. Avery has given me a chance to "play" more in the last twelve years than I ever would have and I have learned soooo much just by seeing the world thru his eyes once in awhile.

He is a really special kid and a great human being and my life and this earth is better because he is a part of it.

I love you so much and I wish that I could spend this day with you- Happy Birthday Kiddo!


  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •