Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Grandad's 80th

My Grandfather Phillip Shadbolt turned 80 on March 16th so we had the WHOLE family down to celebrate.

Ronaye and the boys drove back up from Saskatoon for their first visit back!...

My Uncle Niel and Aunt Cathy drove up from Saskatoon as well. Ronaye and the boys stayed with my cousin Rob for a visit with Baby Payten and Neil and Cathy stayed with my cousin Melissa for a visit with Baby Sophie...

Genitta brought Baby Tevin for her first big Shadbolt family gathering and for the first time we had all five grandkids/great grandkids together :)

In attendance for the big visit were Neil, Cathy, Genia (my mom), Genitta, Melissa, James, Ronaye, Rob, Becky, Me, Avery, Jordan, Payten, Sophie, and lil Tevin...

The family is sure getting big!

I am taking a last minute vacation and am going to drive back to Saskatoon with Ren and the boys...

I'm looking forward to seeing their new school, new house, and all the new things they are doing in Saskatoon.

More pictures to follow next week (call me Nav I emailed you my phone #!)

See you next week :)
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •