Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Friday, March 17, 2006

Pregnancy Detected!

My friend from work Joy sent me an email about an online pregnancy test that guaranteed it's results!

I decided to take the test just in case and to my surprize a pregnancy was detected!


Congratulations, Sasha! You're "with child". Our remote testing system has detected that you're pregnant. The Miracle Of Life has begun! To see whether your baby is a boy or a girl, click the "View My Baby" button below.

I couldn't resist so I hit the button...

It's A Boy!

Sasha, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 7 lbs, 11 oz and have black hair and hazel eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!
Would you like to know who the lucky father is? Our Genetic Validator module has processed that data and determined who the father must be. Click the "Who's The Daddy?" button to find out.

I had no idea who the father could possibly be so I hit the button...

The Pool Guy

Naughty, naughty! You aren't supposed to fool around with the hired help. Just like with the Butler, the Cook, the Chauffeur...

You'd better go and see if you are pregnant!
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •