Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I Cooked My Graphics Card

I guess I really cooked the graphics card on my computer. My friend Richard rebuilt my computer for me and he told me that when he took out my 64MB Nvidia graphics card that the fan on it was even melted... I guess all that Sims 2 was too much for it!

The computer kicks ass now... I reloaded a few programs last night and they are taking like 30% of the original time to reload. I have tons of memory as well and two hard drives now so I shouldn't have to loose all my info and reload my operating system for a while!

I started back at work yesterday as well and a new training group is just starting. They seem like a really good group so it should be a good couple of weeks.

I did not have my camera hooked up when the computer was away so I have many new pictures to share with everyone once I get that reloaded tonight :)
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •