Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Monday, April 11, 2005

Holidays Are Good

I am on holidays since Sunday and it is nice. I have been trying to spring clean the last few days and get rid of a bunch of junk that I don't need or don't want anymore.

I have ALOT of stuff... this includes tons and tons of cables and adapters that I am not sure I will ever use again. I also have my old camcorder that isn't exactly working but I can't seem to throw it away... yet why keep it when I know I will probably never get it fixed!

Richard came by today to fix my computer but he ran out of time so he is going to come back tomorrow. Luckily Richard bought my friend Chris' old computer for $50 before she left. He didn't grab this computer yet so I have it to hook up to the internet with tonight (thank goodness!).

That's about it. I'm trying to figure out what I want to do or where I want to go for the rest of my holidays still. I think I will at least go out and visit Kelly and everyone while I am off for a few weeks.
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •