Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Friday, April 08, 2005

Getting Blog Lazy

I've been pretty lazy with the blog lately... I have had a few things going on but I haven't been able to put all of it on the blog for all the world to read. It's really nothing major just a few opportunities that have come up.

I have taken some holidays from April 11th to the 22nd and am looking forward to a bit of time off to clean up the house... like REALLY spring clean, and get reorganized in life. I also picked up a few phone room shifts for extra cash during that time so I won't be totally away from work. So this week has been pretty busy getting ready to go on holidays, wrapping up the paperwork from my last training group and getting the recruitment started for the training that will begin the day I get back.

I also was on a training course this week at Volunteer Calgary from Tuesday to Thursday. It was a really good course and nice to get away from the office. I met a whole bunch of other people in the community who are training and recruiting groups of volunteers as well.

That's about it for me... hopefully something really exciting will happen this week so I can write all about it :)
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •