Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Where The Hell Can I Put My Car???

They have the best thing ever on Grand Theft Auto San Andreas... the jetpack! My little gangster dude puts it on and in only minutes he is off flying to his destination... when he arrives he can take his jetpack off (it's a backpack) and easily store it until his next use... I really really want a jetpack!

I started off my day getting in shit for parking in volunteer parking... so I grabbed my keys and trucked on over to park at the Staples lot down the block. I had to go and help my friend Chris move a few things and pick up a computer this afternoon so I went down the block again to get my car... drove to Chris' to help her out... came down and sure enough I had a parking ticket!

The inconvenience of trying to find somewhere to stash my vehicle today is really causing me anxiety... so as I said before I really really wish I had a jetpack... would someone get on that and really invent one please?
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •