Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Thursday, March 17, 2005

If You're Wondering Where I Am

I figured I should explain in advance to those who may be looking for me this weekend that I will not be reachable... but do not fret I am fine... I will just be sleeping or working.

I got my cheque yesterday and was devestated that after I had paid a few bills and put aside money for the mortgage I had $17.83 left for gas and food for the next two weeks. I can always buy that on visa but the visa bill is getting pretty high so I decided I need to pick up as many shifts as I can to pay those down a bit so at least I have some space on Visa to rely on. I hate being broke but luckily I can pick up extra shifts at work and a co-worker is sick so the opportunity to pick up a bunch just came up.

I have to have at least 8 hours off between shifts so I figured it out and I am working Thursday 11:59am-8:00am, then Friday 4pm -12am, then Saturday 8am - 4pm, and Saturday 11:59pm -8am. I am going to meet up with Richard Sunday and then I am going to sleep well into Monday. It is three full extra shifts I am fitting in so it should help alot, but don't call cause I will most likely be sleeping...
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •