Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Friday, April 01, 2005

Yes I'm A Fool

Kyle got me at work today! (for the background story see here)



He told me he was heading over to Staples to get "Photo Paper" and then called me a few minutes later to tell me to get my ass down to Staples. He said that the police were there with a bunch of tow trucks and they were towing all the cars away.

The funniest thing was that as I walked to my office to get my keys I told our practicum student Serena where I was going and she yelled "oh shit" and grabbed her keys and then my office mate Jess did the same thing and all three of us headed out towards Staples.

Kyle was hiding downstairs and came out laughing and said "April Fool's"... it was a good one... very possible that I was being towed. Kyle also got Nav and probably a few other people. I think it's his favorite day of the year!
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •