Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

My Computer Is Gone!

So my new motherboard didn't like my old floppy drive and Richard took it back with him to Victoria until April 25th! He is going to get it fixed up and running.

He is getting me a new black box for it and he is also going to buy me Windows XP and upgrade it for me to it is all good but I am sure going to miss it :<

When I get it back it is going to kick ass... he already upgraded my motherboard from an AMD Athelon card to the new Pentium 4 (2.66gig) processor. He put in an additional hard drive bringing me up to 80gig, he is sticking in a 256 graphic card with dual monitor capabilities and I have 512 ram so I really should be good to go for awhile.

I am using Chris' old one to get on the internet and for email but it means no games for a few weeks... oh well... at least I'll be able to get everything else done...
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •