Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Monday, May 02, 2005

Stormy Days

So I walked into my office this afternoon and my officemate Jessica had decorated my side of the office with stormy black rain clouds!

I think this has something to do with the fact that I told her that "no I did not need flowers on my side of the office" on Saturday when she was in decorating her side of the office...

What can I say... the office is very busy looking now! I'm keeping them up...

This weekend was pretty uneventful... I trained on Saturday and did dishes etc on Sunday.

Avery had a lacrosse game on Friday night which was great to watch!

Jordan took me on a tour of the leisure centre as well...

We got to see what was happening in every room and we also saw the zamboni thing cleaning the ice! It was a good time for all :)

  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •