Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Another Weekend

Not too much happening this weekend... the cats spent most of the weekend watching their video over and over again.

They changed positions a few times when they got tired but pretty much both stayed on the coffee table the entire time the video is on... it is a real hit so thank you Susan for lending it to me (I promise to bring it back Monday!) .

Maxx went after the bird on the television a few times but they were both pretty much happy checking them out from the coffee table.

It was also my final class at the University today :(

My classmate Julie snapped this picture while me and my group were up presenting our final presentation. It is a bit blurry but it shows what a good time we were having up there. Gail actually just discovered Julie sitting there with the camera and ran away so we are all laughing. I will kind of miss going there every Wednesday! I was just starting to get used to it. I think I mentioned it before but if not I will say again that my Commanding Officer from when I was in Air Cadets happened to be in the class and it was really neat to "meet him" again under different circumstances now that I am (kind of) grown up. He is someone that I gave a REALLY hard time to when I was a kid but who I learned ALOT from and admired alot so as I said it was neat to meet him again!


  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •