Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Thursday, January 07, 2010

What Color is Your Bra???

I received this message in my inbox on facebook today from my friend Andrea Stewart:

It says: I'm not normally one to send forward-type emails, but thought this one was kind of fun! Some fun is going on.... just write the color of your bra in your status. Just the color, nothing else. And send this on to ONLY girls no men .... It will be neat to see if this will spread the wings of cancer awareness. It will be fun to see how long it takes before the men will wonder why all the girls have a color in their status... Haha

It spread like wildfire and the one response that made me laugh for about 5 minutes this afternoon was this one from my friend Jeff MacMillan: Oh... I see everyone is playing a color game... Okay... I pick Gold, the color of real wealth and if you are paying attention at all to this world... you would have some. But everyone thinks I'm crazy... here's a nice video that explains just about everything that is wrong with the economy and politics. But none of you will watch it, because it is two hours long and "You don't have time" Gonna have time when it costs $200 for a loaf of bread?

I laughed so hard I almost cried!
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •