Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Sending Dad To Holland

I took the day off today to drive my dad to the airport. I suspected it would take forever to get through the line up and I was right! The biggest excitement was when some lady showed up after we had been in line for about 45 minutes and was so shocked at the length of the line that she insisted to see a supervisor. The dumb ass supervisor decided to let her skip the whole line to just get her to shut up which ended up pissing the rest of the line up. Not a very smart customer service decision by KLM!


We got him to the security gate after about an hour and a half and said our goodbyes. I really want to see the new AVATAR movie in IMAX 3D so I talked my mom into going for dinner and then going to check out the movie with me. I decided to go pick up tickets before we headed to dinner in case it was still busy and it was SOLD OUT for all the shows tonight! I still went for dinner with my mom and we have a plan to go some time this weekend. I REALLY want to see that movie - I have heard amazing things about it.
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •