Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Monday, November 29, 2004

Time For Work

I have decided that I really like Monday mornings off! I procrastinate cleaning up the house, doing laundry, and generally getting anything done all weekend long and on Monday morning (if I have it off) I get super motivated to get it all done at the last minute.

That is what I have done all morning. I got two loads of laundry done, cleaned the living room, vacuumed, got all the dishes done, cleaned the gross litterbox, and even gave the cats new food and water... pretty productive if I say so myself!

I am starting at 2pm today since I am currently training a new group of crisis line volunteers. I love when I am training since I get to go to a late work week (2pm-10pm) instead of the early (9am-5pm) schedule I have to keep when I am recruiting and interviewing volunteers. I am really not a morning person and usually end up staying up until at least 3-4am even when I am getting up at 8am... it gets really painful after awhile.

My movie weekend was fun but I am now dealing with the consequences of downloaded so much data from the internet... I have 17 virus's and 2 programs have hijacked my browser so I am having tons of fun trying to fix that up this morning as well :(
(I can't get into google at all and had to be creative in order to get my blogger up since the hijack won't recognize that address either!!!) Fun times I tell you... but now I must get ready for work!!!
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •