Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

It's A Sick Snowy Day

I had a feeling that the weather was going to change drastically. I had a killer headache last night and my head felt like it was in a vice. I woke up with a headache and a stomache ache at about 3am and was up again at 7am not feeling very well at all. I looked outside and it was raining.

I called into work to say that I wasn't feeling very good and that I wouldn't be in and headed back to bed with the alarm turned off. I got a few more hours sleep and just woke up with Jaike whinning in my ear... he wanted food and he wanted to go out.

I walked upstairs and it is SNOWING out there... typical Calgary... but I guess it explains my migrane! I'm going to bum around for a bit and if I feel better maybe go into work for a bit... maybe not.

  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •